About BA Degree Fast Track Mode :
BA Degree Fast Track Mode is a course which is selected by those candidates/students who have discontinued and failed their BA Program from UGC MHRD Approved University.
In recent times due to cut throat competitions for the working professionals and fresher’s to carry on in any of the sector. Now days every alleged Company hires people who have educational qualifications along with expertise in appropriate domain.
Objective of BA Degree Fast Track Mode :
The main and major objective of fast track course is to complete the gap years of discontinued students. so that they can do their Bachelor of Arts.
Advantages of BA Degree Fast Track Mode :
- Candidates can save their Gap Years and complete the Course.
- Candidates can complete the UG or PG Course while working in regular Organizations
- No Need to attend the regular colleges or University
- One Time exam is require according to student flexibility.
Need of BA Degree Fast Track Mode :
BA Degree Fast Track Mode courses are the programs which make a student job enabled after doing it; here are many candidates who did not acquire a good job after having sound work experience as well. So it’s a golden chance to all working proficient and candidates to complete the course in one sitting mode. University suggests this fast track course option via credit transfer mode.
Specialization of BA One Year Course :
|B.A (Political Science)|
|B.A (Public Administration)|
|B.A (Social Work)|
Employment Area after BA Degree Fast Track Mode :
- Advertising Agencies
- Broadcasting Centre’s
- Business Process Outsourcing Units
- Community Service Centre’s
- Film Editing and Direction Units
- Professional Writing
- Religious Studies
- Social Work Department