What is One Sitting Degree :
One Sitting Degree generally a degree program for those candidates who are discontinued or failed from any UGC MHRD Approved University. If any candidate/student has discontinuations verification with them and also have the gap year’s as well. Then theses candidates can apply for One Sitting Degree Program via UGC MHRD Approved University.
Objective of One Sitting Degree :
The foremost and main aim of One sitting exam degree is to help the candidates/students who has course knowledge but don’t have a legal degree. Due to this concern these students are lacking behind from their competitors.
Benefits of One Sitting Exam Degree :
- Not require to attend regular classes.
- Students can benefit one sitting degree from any part of the world.
- This one sitting degree is 100 % Approved by all the embassies.
- Candidates can save their gap years by opting one Sitting Exam Mode.
- Student doesn’t require visiting the University / college in regular basis.
- Candidate will get course completed by UGC MHRD Approved University
- University recommend easy syllabus with Low Fees and study material.
- It will help the students to get job promotion along with salary hike in current organization.
- It increases the confidence in the students after completing any degree course which increases the working capacity of the students.
Popular Course options in One Sitting Exam Degree :
- BA ( All Subjects) One sitting Exam
- B.Com One sitting Exam
- B.Sc One sitting Exam
- MA One sitting Exam
- M.Com One sitting Exam
- M.Sc One sitting Exam
- BBA One sitting Exam
- MBA One sitting Exam
- BCA One sitting Exam
- MCA One sitting Exam
- B.Tech One sitting Exam
- M.Tech One sitting Exam
- Diploma One sitting Exam
|Best Distance Online Regular Universities Programs
|B.A (Political Science)||3||10+2|
|B.A (Public Administration)||3||10+2|
|B.A (Social Work)||3||10+2|
|Bachelor of Library information Science (B.L.I.S)||1||Graduation|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||3||10 + 2|
|BBA||3||10 + 2|
|Bachelor Insurance & Risk Management||6||10 + 2|
|BCA||3||10 + 2|
|B.Sc Information Technology (IT)||3||10 + 2|
|B.Sc (General)||3||10+ 2 Science|
|B.Sc (With Biology)||3||10+ 2 Science|
|B.Sc (Mathematics)||3||10+ 2 Science|
|B.Sc (Statistics)||3||10+ 2 Science|
|B.Sc (Physics)||3||10+ 2 Science|
|B.Sc (Chemistry)||3||10+ 2 Science|
|B.Sc (Botany)||3||10+ 2 Science|
|B.Sc (Zoology)||3||10+ 2 Science|
|B.Sc (Microbiology)||3||10+ 2 Science|
|B.Sc (Bio-Chemistry)||3||10+ 2 Science|
|B.Sc (Applied Chemistry)||3||10+ 2 Science|
|B.Sc In (Fire-safety and Hazard Management)||6||10+2|
|B.Sc (Biotechnology)||6||10 + 2|
|B.Sc (Bioinformatics)||6||10 + 2|
|B.Sc in Yoga and Naturopathy||4||10+2 PCB|
|B.A (Hospitality & Tourism)||3||10 + 2|
|B.A (Hospitality & Hotel Administration)||3||10 + 2|
|B.Sc (Hotel Administration & Hospitality)||3||10+2|
|B.Sc (Hotel Administration & Hospitality) (lateral)||1||10+2|
|B.A (Advertising & Mass Communication)||3||10 + 2|
|B.A (Journalism & Mass Communication)||3||10 + 2|
|B.A in Fashion Marketing & Promotion||3||10 + 2|
|B.A in Fashion Technology||3||10 + 2|
|B.Sc Interior Design||3||10+2|
|B.Sc Graphics & Multimedia||3||10+2|
|B.Sc in Fashion Designing||3||10+2|
|B.Tech in Mechanical, CS, Civil Electrical & Electronics||4||10+2|
|Diploma Engineering (All Streams)||2/3||10 / 10+2|
|M.Tech in Mechanical, CS, Civil Electrical & Electronics||2||B.Tech|
*We offer Admission & Career Counseling for the courses. We are not the University.